FAMILY SESSION INVESTMENT
1. First, decide how much time you’d like. Most families choose a 60 minute session, that seems to be the magic amount of time, but I also offer 30 and 90 minute sessions. Longer sessions are good if you want multiple locations or have extended family coming. We can use the time however you choose. I love observing a completely unplanned moment in time, or we can do a more structured shoot with formal portraits. It’s totally up to you.
30 minutes: $150
60 minutes: $200
90 minutes: $250
2. Next we will pick a location. Click for my favorite spots in and around Boulder. We can also try someplace new, or I can come to your home.
3. I will invoice you for your session fee, which will reserve your date, and you can pay this by check or credit card online.
4. Fill out my new client form which will tell me a bit about your family, so I’m prepared for your shoot.
Tips to make your shoot a success:
1. I’ve posted some tips on What to Wear. Have a gander and see what might work for your family.
2. Talk to your kids ahead of time. Tell them about me, that I have two kiddos of my own, and that this will be a good time. We will take a little walk together, take some pictures and explore.
3. Have fun. Don’t worry if your kids get a little crazy, there’s always time to play. Often, the most spirited kids give me the very best shots. I want to capture them as they are, goofballs and all!
4. The promise of a little ice cream afterwards always helps as well!
After your shoot:
In about two weeks, I will email you a full gallery. It will be live for one month, after which it will expire.
These are the items available for purchase after your shoot. If you would like something but don’t see it here, I can probably make it happen.
I also send a coupon with every shoot, for 20% off if you order in the first week!
Single low-resolution digital file
(perfect for social media): $30
Single high-resolution digital file
(perfect for printing): $50
Download of all high-resolution
digital files in your gallery: $500
Wallets (set of 4) = $10
3.5×5 = $12
4×6 = $15
5×7 = $20
6×9 = $25
8×10 = $30
9×12 = $40
11×14 = $50
16×20 = $60
20×24 = $75
24×36 = $95
4×4 = $14
5×5 = $18
8×8 = $25
10×10 = $40
12×12 = $55
20×20 = $70
8×10 = $150
10×10 = $175
11×14 = $200
16×16 = $225
16×20 = $250
20×20 = $275
24×30 = $325
Custom-designed books with imagewrap cover and premium lustre paper:
Small square 7×7 book, 20 pages = $150
Small portrait 7.75 x 9.75, 20 pages = $170
Standard Landscape 10×8, 20 pages = $190
Large Landscape: 13×11, 20 pages = $220
Large Square: 12×12, 20 pages = $250
Additional copies of books are 25% off
Lay-flat upgrade is $75 per book
Leather and linen albums available upon request
Custom-designed double-sided 5×7 cards with envelopes
100 = $250
150 = $275
200 = $300
*Please note that if you purchase digital files, and choose to have them printed elsewhere, I cannot control the color or quality of the product.
**These prices are valid January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Complete the contact form...
Talk to you soon! Eleanor